Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whoa

A lot has happened since I last posted.  All that whining I did about my ex and his wife? Well, she left him. Yep sure did.  Left him on August 11 and he was served papers on August 27. Yes, she has another man. karma?  Yes.

On Friday he was served with a restraining order that also ordered him to vacate the home. This has my daughters very upset and scared and now they are in crisis mode. Up until Friday they were happier than ever with the evil one gone. Supposedly this was done by deceiving the judge and will be corrected when his lawyer gets an emergency hearing. We'll see about that. This is her house that was purchased shortly before he moved in. I am not sure of his rights there but what is important to me is that the girls do not have to change schools. They love their school and I don't want them uprooted from that district.

As for the job thing, I have a great temp assignment starting on Monday. Also had a phone interview on Friday I am waiting to hear about it. And it is at the same place my temp assignment is. I am trying to not get to excited about it because i really thought i had the last job I had interviewed for and it turned out I did not get it.

and in a nut shell that is all that is going on with me... I am a little worried about my anxiety and depression flaring up. it may be because i feel so helpless about my daughters right now. Or it may be the change of seasons or maybe I am just crazy. Hopefully starting work next week will sort it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment