Monday, March 27, 2017

3 steps forward

thank you for thr comments, Mary and Guido. I truly appreciate them.
Last weekend things were really  dark for me. So i made an impulsive decision and Sacanna and i took off to Gatlinburg for two days of mother daughter time. And my older daughter cane to join us after she got off work. So i have made a promise to myself to get out more. I work here, live here, nit ever getting out cant be good for me.  It was very goid for me to have done this. When i got home i yook a ling and wonderful nap.

I heard from the ex boyfriend  he is needing help, of course. I was kind, but won't be helping him. It was just mire if his sane old song and dance. I am oroud to say I didn't feel anything for him.

I was kind because i saw ehat drugs abd alcohol have done yo his body. How broken he is.  He can't get to me anymore. I may still have healing to do from that relationship but he won't be able to inflict any more harm to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Any step forward is always difficult. Your path diverging from his is excellent. YOU ARE KIND, but kind & used or abused are two very separate things. I'm glad you won't let him "in" to inflict any more harm. I love every moment you are kind to Tina. Any & all work on healing is self-kindness.
    Time with your girls is a terrific way to get back into things.

    ReplyDelete